We utilize technology and scientific principles to the planning, functional design, operation and management of facilities for different modes of transportation ensuring that infrastructure and transport systems is safe, accessible, economical, inclusive, environmentally compatible and user friendly for all people irrespective of age, ability and status. Working with both public and private clients Ochenuel teams address transport and traffic issues from new developments to reconstructing existing infrastructure in order to better meet current and future mobility needs.
- Preliminary engineering Design of roads, bridges, runways, railways and inland water channels, and other transport infrastructure.
- Road asset management and network optimization
- Pre and post Feasibility Studies and Impact Assessments of transport networks and systems
- Production, Working Drawings, Specifications and Details
- Traffic light installation, maintenance and monitoring
- Traffic simulation and optimization
- Tendering Process and Supervision
- Environmental and Socio-economic Impact Assessments
- GIS-Transportation and geo-mapping